Thursday, December 16, 2010

Assignment;17[slam poets]

What did you learn from Greg and Beth Ann?
Link for this Assignment no#17The slam.
I learned many things from them, like how to write a poem and express your feeling in it .
I learned that a poem without a rhyme is also a poem.

 When writing your own poem, what did you use as inspiration?
I didn't use that many strong words in my each poem but i was specially inspired by Greg and Beth Ane.
I was inspired by my feelings.
and i was inspired by miss p:)

 What are you most proud of from your poem or your presentation of it? (at least one thing)

I wasn't that proud cause i was not that prepared but atleast i presented my poem that didn't want to .
I was proud to share my feelings with a poem infront of everyone.

 How did you feel before you performed?I was feeling nervous a little bit but after sometimes i didn't feel anything like,i didn't felt nervous

What would you change about your own poem or performance for next time? (at least 1 thing)I would change my poem cause i feelm that it was a little meaningless and next maybe i'll try to make a better poem but only in the future,cause i don't know how to write a poem but i think i will learn in the future.
 What did you learn/like about someone else's poem?I like every one's poem specially the poem of Haneen,claire,mateen, noah,tyleer and tara cuz it was cool and i like the performance of claire,haneen and melissa and also the poem of zuhair and reshad's poem was very funny and good. And i think all the people did their good job.
4. Post your poem on your blog.
i don't know which poem to write cause i have many poem's.
(Past)
Warm tear's rolled down from my eyes
sleeping in a cold bed with full of tears and fears
awaiting for the beautifful day to come along
but may be my past make's it to come  long
hope my past never repeats to anyone
cause if it repeated, people will suffer alot to someone
that they love
With fear and with tears
there life will be full of hell and errors
sometimes i think that
past is gone so let it be
think of future what it will be
fear and tears live it
and live your life like there's no tomorrow...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment