Thursday, December 9, 2010

321

3 things that you are looking forward to learning,developing or using in your poetry.
  • learning things about how to memorize a poem.
  • developing more ideas on writing a poem.
  • learning more skills about the ideas on writing poem. 

2 things that Greg or Beth Anne reinforced
  • poetry is about expressing your feelings.

  • there are two types of poetry .
1 poem that you wrote yesterday


(Controller)
My brain is the controller of my body

My heart is the controller of my feeling
My heart aches 
My eyes are full of tears
cause no one need my care
I ask to me
Myself 
in the dark shadow
who am I?
and my heart slowly whispers
and says
you are the one 
you are the one 
to make your feelings 
in to the poem
of my world who is killing me 
inside and inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment