Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Assignment no;25

Iksha's childhood Top Ten


The top ten things that i liked most when i was a child are:
1)Coal
A type of game where there should be two walls and then two group of people and one group has to  to run and then touch another wall to win the game.If any of the defender players touch you than you are out and if any person of your group touch the other wall then you are inside.The game will begin again.There should be equal number of people in 2 different groups.This game was like my best game. We always used to play this game. It was too fun to run around and specially whoever used to loose they just had to treat us food.:)

2)Soccer
 I have been playing Soccer since i was a little girl with my brother, sisters and my other friends.I always had a dream of being the best soccer player of Nepal. And always wanted to play as the player of football club Barcelona.But when i grew i didn't get a chance to play it for like 5 yrs and now finally i got a chance to play here hope i will make it.
3)Chungi
I always sucked at this game. This game is similar to (hackysack) but we play it with the side of our feet.Everyone except me was perfect they used to play up to 100. This game always reminds me of my every special and funny moment i had with my friends at United School.I loved this game cause whenever i used to play this game, i always used to get in trouble cause we were not allowed to play.
4)Baseball
It was actually a funny game for us cause we used to play in our classroom with empty water bottle and a paper ball.One day we were just playing and i was just hitting a home run and coincidently i hit it outside of the window and it hit one of the school staff and i didn't get in trouble.I remember my brother(Senjen) cause i always used to break a record of home run of his and he used to make fun of me .(pictures are in my glog)
5)Mumin
it's a cartoon which i still love to watch. This isn't a Nepalese cartoon but it used to come in Nepali languge. This cartoon is the best ,i always used to ditch school for it.


6)Cinderella:(Walt Disney)
Even though i never liked fairytale , i think my sister(cousin) was the best because she always used to tell us every boring story in an interesting way.This was the first book that she read and explained us.This story always reminds me of her cause she is married and i haven't seen her for more than 4 yrs.


7 )Bleach: Author: Tite kubo
Artist: Tite kubo
This is also one of my best manga anime + book which i like the most. This is all about hollowfication and their life of soul society. Even though its been many years that this book and anime was released but still its the famous anime and book in the world.This book reminds me of my sister Bishnu because she was the one to make me addicted in this kinda stuffs. All the books which i read was all made in japan in English version. 


8 )Alice academy: Author: Higuchi Tachibana.
 Artist: Higuchi Tachibana 
This is actually an anime or also a manga book. I read this book when i was in grade 4 . I also watched its anime version and i still prefer to watch it. This story is romantic as well as comedy between a guy and a girl . It's all about their Alice which means their power.This manga book is from japan.


9)Inu yasha: 
Author:Rumko takahashi
Inuyasha, in his human and half-demon form. in others words, his ningen and hanyou form. This is also one of my favorite anime and book. Mostly i read all manga stuffs.These is also an old book which was released long ago.This is also a Japanese book to English version.This book is all about fight, love war and comedy.


10): Quick chicken manchurian Noodles:

As i m a great fan of noodles. This spicy noodles was the best. I still remember that day that me and my sisters fought for the noodles and at last it was eaten by my mum which was hilarious. My big pa was the best . he always used to make us best fried noodles and we always had a fight if we got little amount of it than others.In Nepal most of the noodles are spicy and has a great taste.I also liked wai wai spinach.i remember one of my friend. we always used to ditch classes and eat noodles cause we were not allowed to bring junk foods. she and me used to eat it in a same and different way than other people used to eat and which i still do.




1 comment:

  1. Can you get mumin for me but in english please i loved it and so want it again so if you have it please contact me
    Warrenowies4@gmail.com
    I would love to hear from you
    A BIG FAN OF MUNIN
    THANK YOU
    11MAY 2012

    ReplyDelete