Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Assignment no;3[Behind my name]

OK i don't know the actual meaning of my name but its from my religion so here........
Before i started my name,I thought my name was from my religion because i asked my mom and she said so.
I think my parents chose this name bacause i deserve it cause and it means that i m their world for them Behind the Name  And because my name belong to my religion,i didn't get any information but the meaning of my name means earth or the world. I didnot get the actual meaning of my name but got the name that sounds like my but it is related to a male name (iacchus but i think it doesn't sound like my name but anyway.And theyb say that this name was the solemn  name of the greek god Dionysis as used in Eleusinian mysteries.)

I think my name does suit me because i m the world for my parents and they are for me too.
If I could give myself a new name, it would be miski, because it means beautiful blossom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment